2016 GENERAL DIRECTIONS TO THE PARK and UNLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
Important: EXHIBITOR SIGN-IN STATION FOR THOSE WHO DRIVE IN OR WALK IN IS LOCATED BETWEEN THE TWO TENNIS COURTS: (look for the labeled 10 x 10 tent ... NOT the big Volunteer tent)
SET UP TIMES & INSTRUCTIONS for everyone except the Cardboard Car Derby participants:
Exhibitors may unload exhibits between 9:00 and 10:30 a.m. on Saturday morning; exhibitors will be provided one parking pass for a designated area on the grounds (as space allows). Vehicles must enter from the north side of the park - Prince St.(tennis courts), watch for traffic staff. If you arrive after 10:30 a.m., you will not be allowed on the grounds with you vehicle, and need to find other parking. There will be volunteers in golf carts to assist you with your items if needed. There will be an exhibitor meeting at approximately 10:45 to review layout and receive instructions for the day.
We will have overnight security in the park on Friday night. Anyone wanting to set up Friday should make pre-arrangements with Keith (501 514-3881) or Debbie (501 472-0901) to be sure someone is there.
CARDBOARD CAR Participants: You may bring your cardboard cars at the south end of the park (Robinson Ave) . Time TBA
IMPORTANT: Don't forget your liability release (on Web site), certified bicycle or motorcycle helmet, and to have a good time!
GENERAL DIRECTIONS TO THE PARK:
Coming from the Little Rock Area:
- Take I 40 West and get off at the first Conway Exit, #129 Dave Ward Dr. and go West towards the river (this is a cloverleaf exit)
- Go down to Donaghey and turn right (there will be a traffic light and a large UCA sign on the corner), Go a couple of miles and
- turn left onto Prince St. (a traffic light) … you will go through a round-about and continue west (park is on the left, across from the high school)...exhibitors who miss the turn will need to go up to the second roundabout and circle back in order to enter the north side of the park in the proper area.
- To unload; (WATCH FOR TRAFFIC CONTROL OFFICER) turn into the park near the basketball/tennis courts/shopping center; you will be directed to your location and then given one pass for the designated exhibitor parking within the park (good while space permits). Staff will available to guide you to your area, and assist you in set-up if needed.
- Visitor parking:
- For disabled, pregnant women, those with many small children, or those who may need assistance, there will be a small parking lot next to the basketball court. Watch for signs and members of the traffic team.
- Please be respectful of the parking areas for patrons of open businesses, and/or neighborhoods.
- There will be a lot of parking on the south side of the park; Robinson Street. Parking is available in Conway Regional' Medical Center's SOUTH lot.
Coming from the Morrilton area:
- Take I 40 East (towards Little Rock) and get off at the MENIFEE exit and follow the exit to the right.
- Turn left at the light (Old Morrilton Hwy/Hwy. 64) DO NOT SPEED ... known for tickets!
- Turn right at Hogan ; this road cuts through the mountain
- Turn left on Prince St. (this intersection has two gas stations on the corners)
- Follow prince street down a few miles to the park (you will go through three roundabouts, but continue east - the park is on the right, across from the high school).
- To unload; (WATCH FOR TRAFFIC CONTROL OFFICER) turn into the park near the basketball/tennis courts/shopping center; you will be directed to your location and receive one parking pass for a designated exhibitor parking spot within the park. Staff will available to guide you to your area, and assist you in set-up if needed.
- VISITOR PARKING:
- For disabled, pregnant women, those with many small children, or those who may need assistance, there will be a small parking area near the tennisl courts on Prince St.. Watch for signs and those that are part of the traffic control team.
- Please respect the parking spaces for patrons of open businesses, and neighbors homes.
- There will be a lot of parking on the south side of the park; Robinson Street. Parking is availabe in Conway Regional' Medical Center's SOUTH lot.
The park is bordered by Prince St. on the north (opposite the Conway High School West campus-2283 Prince St.),
and 2310 Robinson on the South.