Conway Ecofest October 14, 2017 11:00am-4:00pm
Laurel Park 2283 Prince St. Conway, Arkansas
- Directions for Unloading
- General Directions to the Park with Parking Details
- Park Address and Satellite View
2016 PARK LAYOUT
- EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL and everyone is to enter through the Prince Street entrance and follow parking team instructions.
- PLEASE DO NOT ENTER FROM THE SOUTH END OR SIDES OF PARK unless approved by Conway EcoFest prior to event.This will help ensure: safety, volunteer efforts, and efficient set up of festival.
- Once registered you will recieve your Festival packet, parking pass, and directions for unloading and set up.
Note: your packet will include documents that are to be returned prior to your departure from festival. Please have your tax ID, Sales Permits, Health Permits and any other required licensure ,dependent on state and city ordinance, specific to your exhibit.
UNLOADING AND SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Participants may begin set up starting at 8:00am Saturday, day of event, and enter from the North. Prince Street entrance
- You will be plotted within one of our 9 sections and on a first come first serve basis, so get there early.
- For oversized exhibits, EcoChallenge exhibitors, and Power supplied exhbitors: Once exhibit is approved, you will be plotted prior to event. Once registered in park you may proceed directly to your marked location.
- Exhibitors will be provided 1 parking pass for one of two vendor designated parking areas on the grounds, as space allows.
- When unloading please pull your vehicle off of the main path to allow for continual flow.
- Park must be cleared of all excess vehicles and supplies no later than 10:30 am. Should you need additionall time for set up please contact us for support prior to event. If you are late to arrive you will be resposonbile for set up without vehicle transportation. For safety reasons, Ablsoultey no unauthorized vehicles will be allowed on the park past 10:30am.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS TO THE PARK:
Laurel Park is located near downtown Conway
- To unload; (WATCH FOR TRAFFIC CONTROL OFFICER) turn into the park near the basketball/tennis courts/shopping center; you will be directed to your location and then given one pass for the designated exhibitor parking within the park (good while space permits). Staff will available to guide you to your area, and assist you in set-up if needed.
- Visitor parking:
- For disabled, pregnant women, those with many small children, or those who may need assistance, there will be a small parking lot next to the basketball court. Watch for signs and members of the traffic team.
- Please be respectful of the parking areas for patrons of open businesses, and/or neighborhoods.
- There will be a lot of parking on the south side of the park; Robinson Street. Parking is available in Conway Regional' Medical Center's SOUTH lot.
Coming from the Morrilton area:
- Take I 40 East (towards Little Rock) and get off at the MENIFEE exit and follow the exit to the right.
- Turn left at the light (Old Morrilton Hwy/Hwy. 64) DO NOT SPEED ... known for tickets!
- Turn right at Hogan ; this road cuts through the mountain
- Turn left on Prince St. (this intersection has two gas stations on the corners)
- Follow prince street down a few miles to the park (you will go through three roundabouts, but continue east - the park is on the right, across from the high school).
- To unload; (WATCH FOR TRAFFIC CONTROL OFFICER) turn into the park near the basketball/tennis courts/shopping center; you will be directed to your location and receive one parking pass for a designated exhibitor parking spot within the park. Staff will available to guide you to your area, and assist you in set-up if needed.
- VISITOR PARKING:
- For disabled, pregnant women, those with many small children, or those who may need assistance, there will be a small parking area near the tennisl courts on Prince St.. Watch for signs and those that are part of the traffic control team.
- Please respect the parking spaces for patrons of open businesses, and neighbors homes.
- There will be a lot of parking on the south side of the park; Robinson Street. Parking is availabe in Conway Regional' Medical Center's SOUTH lot.
and 2310 Robinson on the South.