Volunteer with Us
Volunteers are to support in many ways before, during and after the festival to help with execution of flow:
- Exhibit development and construction, which will require advance workdays and training to support execution.
- Creation and distribution of art, signage and marketing materials. Note: this will require workdays before event.
- Setup and tear down of festival exhibits and equipment. Heavy lifting may be involved.
- Logistics to help with participants loading and unloading, to include traffic flow and parking.
- Maintenance of festival grounds.
- Volunteer and hospitality support.
- Assist in exhibit activities withing sections, this is to include interaction with attendees at the event, maintenance of activities and good communication with exhibitor and festival staff. Note: skilled activites will require workdays and training in advance.